Stock up on your familys frozen favorites with a Danby upright freezer, ideal for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR rated product which is great for saving floor space with its upright design. In addition, this unit features an abundance of space for food organization with three storage shelves and three storage drawers. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Boasting 6.0 cu. ft. (168L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for couples and small families. The mechanical thermostat is designed for supreme accuracy when programming and monitoring your temperature settings, and the manual-defrost function makes maintenance a breeze. This modern appliance also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 6.0 cu. ft. capacity (168L): compact upright freezer perfect for small space living
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Mechanical Thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable thermostat.
- Flexible frozen food organization: 3 full-width wire shelves & 3 drawers make food storage more accessible"
- Manual defrost
- Reversible door hinge
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
PROTECTION PLAN - All Products
Protect your investment long after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
Manufacturer warranties are limited by design, both in duration and in coverage.
Today's consumer wants more coverage, for a longer period at a reasonable cost.
Our Product Protection Plan can provide the enhanced coverage you demand, while ensuring your enjoyment of your purchase for years to come.
CLICK HERE for more details or call us at (812) 358-4726 for more warranty information.